If you are a lover of nature, wildlife and photography, this is a unique opportunity for you to join a Nature Photowalk with Jayaprakash Bojan (JP), National Geographic Nature Photographer of the Year 2017. Learn his approach, new skills and techniques of creating beautiful wildlife images in urban Singapore.
Anyone with a camera can participate. JP will share his experience and do his utmost to help you capture memorable and story-telling images regardless of the kind of equipment you carry.
You will get the chance to witness and photograph the sunrise at the beach followed by interesting local wildlife around the beautiful Pasir Ris Park.
Watch this 2-min video produced recently by JP on what you may encounter when you visit Pasir Ris Park with JP as your instructor.
This photowalk includes:
- Start the day at the beach watching and photographing the sunrise
- Watch and photograph the resident white-bellied sea eagle family
- Catchup with the local Pasir Ris otter family that has just had 2 new adorable pups
- Head to the Kingfisher bridge to watch and photograph our resident birds
- Followed by a walk into the mangroves and hopefully see some of our resident snakes
- Along the way learn some composition tips and tricks from our award winning photographer
Date: 18 September 2021, Saturday
Time: 6.30am - 10.30am
Venue: Pasir Ris Park. Location for meet up will be advised once you're signed up and confirmed
If weather permits, the tour will proceed. During inclement weather, the tour will be postponed to another Saturday date to be advised to participants.
Singapore Press Club members: $90Non-SPC members: $100
Hurry, sign up before 6pm Thursday, 9th September 2021! Limited to only 4 participants for session on 18 September, so confirmation will be on first to sign up basis. New tour dates can be arranged if there are overwhelming responses.
Email email@example.com if you have any queries.
In collaboration with