Here is an exciting 10-month fellowship opportunity in Germany sponsored by the Bertelsmann Group’s new International Academy of Journalism – Intajour.
The Journalism in the Digital World programme is seeking young, talented, working journalists for this fellowship which starts in late August. It comprises of attendance phases in Hamburg, Cologne and Berlin as well as e-learning phases on the following:
* Investigative research on the internet
* Journalistic forms of presentation on the internet
* Technical production of web content
* Media ethics: freedom and responsibility online
* Economics of the web and entrepreneurial journalism
More details and form are available at www.intajour.com. Remember to let us know if you are successful! Good luck!