Exclusive Invitation to iClick Mobile Advertising Workshop
Get a Complete Mobile Advertising Guide for Success
Meet Raymond Teoh, General Manager of iClick Interactive, and Pete Lin, Managing Director of wearesocial China, who will be presenting the latest trends and opportunities about how marketers can build brands and attract consumers via mobile and social advertising in the Chinese digital space.
You can expect to gain a comprehensive understanding of mobile programmatic and social media that can help brands effectively tap mobile potential and influence more interaction than ever. Serin Tan, Director of Quals Business Consulting will also be sharing on Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant where SMEs can get up to S$20,000 subsidy targeting overseas market.
You are exclusively invited to this workshop, please RSVP via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 July 2016.
Date: 12 July 2016 (Tuesday)
Time: 2pm – 5pm
Venue: Suntec Convention Center Room 327
- The latest mobile advertising landscape in 2016
- How to capture the giant opportunity of China mobile advertising
- Effectiveness of Wechat Official Account as Social Media platform to reach and engage China audiences
- What is Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) grant and how to qualify for it
- Learn more about using mobile display and video to get effective ROI
- Successful mobile case studies
Singapore Press Club