AAJA-Asia’s annual New.Now.Next Media conference (N3Con) will take place next week, on August 2 – 7.
N3Con 2021 offers this year a great lineup of speakers and an exciting program. It will gather Asia’s journalism community to confront our industry’s pressing issues and together, reimagine the newsrooms of the future
Insights from Industry Leaders
Get to access more than 60 speakers from media organizations across Asia and the US and share stories, ideas and expertise on how media cover post-Covid challenges and upheaval in a world filled with disinformation. Featured speakers include:
- Keynote address with Patrick Soon-Shiong, Owner and Executive Chairman, LA Times
- Keynote address with Gina Chua, Executive Editor, Reuters
- Sarah Wells, Senior Executive Editor, Bloomberg
- Ging Reyes, Head of Integrated News Division, ABS-CBN
- Steven Gan, Editor-in-Chief and Co-Founder, Malaysiakini
- Kaiser Kuo, Co-founder and host, Sinica Podcast
- Clare Baldwin, Special Correspondent, Reuters News Agency
- Aye Min Thant, Features editor, Frontier Myanmar
- Melissa Stevens, Digital Editor, the South China Morning Post
- Martino Tan, Co-founder and Managing Editor, Mothership
- Nicole Dungca. Investigative Reporter, The Washington Post
- Don Kevin Hapal, Head of Data and Innovation, Rappler
- Arthur Samuel Joseph, Founder & Chairman, Vocal Awareness Institute
- Miranda Holt, External Partners Lead, BBC 50:50 project
Essential Skills for Challenging Times
N3Con will also offer participants the opportunity to hone their journalistic skills vital to today’s media environment.
- Cybersecurity: Privacy Preserving Tech for Journalists
- Data Tools for the Modern Journo: How it can Elevate Your Reporting
- Live Audio Shows: How to Grab Your Audience’s Ear
- Your Voice, Your Truth
You can register for this event at a fee of $30.
The first 20 SPC members to register will enjoy complimentary tickets when you use the code SPCCOMP to retrieve the complimentary tickets.
Click below to register.