Looking around for good courses that could be offered free or discounted for members to explore and learn, we came across General Assembly. This organisation is offering Free Fridays. Every week through June, join peers from around the world to experience their most popular workshops (ranging from $60 to $200 USD in value) — for free.* From coding, to data and marketing, to UX design and career development, explore the tech skills that will keep you in demand and in the know.
Click this link to find out more of the courses, dates and timing and to sign up:-
Here’s what’s coming up.
- Intro to Data Analytics Livestream — May 29 (U.S./Europe | Asia/Pac)
- Excel Training for Beginners — May 22 (U.S./Europe | Asia/Pac)
- Data Visualization and Intro to Tableau — June 26 (U.S./Europe | Asia/Pac)
- SQL for Beginners — June 5 (U.S./Europe | Asia/Pac)
- Social Media Strategy Mapping — June 19 ( Asia/Pac)
- Intro to Google Analytics Bootcamp — June 12 ( Asia/Pac)
- SEO Training for Startups and Beginners — May 15 ( Asia/Pac)
- Digital Marketing: Key Metrics and Concepts — June 26 ( Asia/Pac)
- Project Management Workshop — May 29 (Asia/Pac)
- Intro to Agile and Scrum — May 22, June 19 (Asia/Pac)
- Strengthen Your Community Through Thought Leadership — May 15 ( Asia/Pac)
- Proactive Job Search With Boolean — May 22 ( Asia/Pac)
- Digital Interviews: Presenting Your Best Self Online and Over the Phone — May 29 ( Asia/Pac)
- Networking Best Practices — June 5 (Asia/Pac)
- Public Speaking: Finding Your Authentic Voice — June 12 ( Asia/Pac)
- Interview on Your Terms: Crafting Stories That Impress — June 19 ( Asia/Pac)
- Prepping for Behavioral Phone Interviews —June 26 (U.S./Europe | Asia/Pac)
- Programming for Non-Programmers: The Basics — June 5 (Asia/Pac)
- Intro to Coding: HTML and CSS Livestream — May 22, June 19 (Asia/Pac)
*Note: The above programmes are stated as Free. Any Friday workshops that are listed with a price on generalassemb.ly are not included in the Free Fridays promotion.
Enjoy your learning journeys on Fridays!