A specially designed course for those who would not consider themselves ‘tech savvy’ or ‘technical’
Yes, can do it yourself and Daylon will walk you through step by step over a few hours. No experience or technical skills needed. You also do not need to hire anyone outside your company to maintain the website for you right after the course.
As long as you are willing to learn and are commited to building or growing your online revenue stream, this course could help you. As part of online learning, all course participants will get 1-year access to a private Facebook group for peer support and Q&A with the instructor.
By the end of the workshop you will:
- Have a working mobile-optimised website via Squarespace or Wix with at least one or more of your products and services for sale. No additional software needed, just pay for your own hosting and domain fees.
- A clear value proposition of what your business does and why someone should buy from you on the home page using copywriting frameworks they do not teach in marketing schools.
- Learn simple ways to optimise your website to turn more visitors into paying customers using a test and learn approach using Hotjar (free).
- Learn how to get your visitors/customers coming back and grow your online business sustainably through the basic principles of habit design and inbound marketing.
- Get your first few customers via your email list and social network.
- Tips to stay top of mind with your existing and prospective customers.
- Options to sell your product/service to the world even without a website. Including setting-up your own free Stripe and PayPal account to take one-time or recurring credit card transactions.
- Set-up automated calendar bookings for your consultations. Have the ability to get paid for these consultations.
About instructor Daylon Soh
Daylon has taught UX and digital marketing part-time at leading digital skills school General Assembly. He currently consults with enterprises and mentors startups in UX Design and Product Management via WeWork Labs and also teaches at Republic Polytechnic and private schools in Singapore, Malaysia and Portugal.
Enjoy the self pace learning journey.